enjoy today’s Brendan Francis moment for April 13th, 2011. Have a happy Thomas Jefferson Day. Interesting fact: The sun is 330,330
times larger than the earth! (It’s like the Texas of heavenly bodies.)
you’ve enjoyed today’s extremely deep Word of the Day. I didn’t ask for that
advice, so I might as well follow it.
Here is some free advice for you.
It helps me see my way so clearly.
1. Don’t pick up frogs. They drink water all day just waiting.
2. Lift your pinky when having a cup of
3. If you don’t drink tea you should start.
4. It’s best to think a top ten list through
5. Don’t make Chuck Norris Jokes, they infringe
on his celebrityness and he might kill you.
6. Lift your pinky when having a cup of
7. People almost always notice when you repeat
8. Brush after every meal (unless you have
dentures you’re supposed to soak those things)
9. Go ahead and jump off the bridge, all your
friends are doing it.
ahead and talk about religion and politics, what’s life if you can’t make some
people angry now and then.
IRS Hymn —
“All to Thee”
however I am now beside myself with joy because the book is out. Being
beside oneself is not all it’s cracked up to be. I might start arguing with
myself in a bit. In the meantime, here are ways to get to the book.
It’s now in paperbackhttps://www.createspace.com/3521456
(Wednesday Poetry Corner)
When time is a crunch.
And you don’t really
Write a real poem